The casual shirt to dress up or down, the Boca Shirt is great for anything from hiking to a day shopping with girlfriends! 100% heavyweight cotton slub, v neckline with self binding fabric, half-sleeve, semi-fitted bodice, shirt tail hem, made in USA
Model dress size: 6
Model height: 5'8"
Size on model: Small
- Mixed Feelings -Judith
- I love the shape of this shirt, but the fabric is rough and heavy feeling. Since I got them for half the sale price, I kept them. I would not have kept them if I had paid full price. I would love to see them in the future in a more comfortable fabric.
- Very Nice -DIANNE M
- This is a wonderful cut on my body. I love everything about this shirt. It does NOT run small. Very true to FP sizing. Great fabric. I wish the Boca cut came in a tank and a long sleeved version. Love it.
- THE BEST!! -Mary Jane
- This shirt is my favorite and I have every color. My usual size is medium but I bought a large in this shirt and I love them! Comfy....just easy to wear!!
- Comfortable staple -Janis
- Bought the melon bliss and Delray ocean...colors are. Gorgeous. Altho it. Says cotton slub, the material is much more substantial than the normal slub...sturdy and non see/ thru.
- dissappointed -Sarah
- Other reviewers had said this ran small so I ordered a large since all my other FP tops are M, it was huge!! I was surprised how long it was. It really wasn't flattering at all so I sent both back.
- SO SOFT -Karen
- Such a soft, beautiful tee. I ordered two and am very pleased. I love the scallop detail and the comfort! Will enjoy wearing them in the long Texas summer!
- Great shirt -Lois
- Have purchased a few of these shirts both on-line and in the store when I as visiting Denver. They are wonderful; very nice material and colors are lovely. One partially neg. comment - be sure to order one size larger as the shirt does shrink a little. No matter that I was it in cold water and dry it on very low setting, it still shrinks a little bit. I will still order more of these shirts once new colors come out.
- Nice weight, runs small -Leah
- I love the weight of this slub fabric. Very substantial and soft! However, I think this shirt must run small. I almost always take a size medium in FP, but this is very tight across my chest (I am a 36C) and also is tight in the stomach area...but then flares out at the hips. Maybe it would fit someone with a small waist and large hips better. I am hesitant to order a size up because it seems like it would flare out even more in the hips. I'd love to see other shirts made out of this fabric though!!!
- well-cut quality top -midwestms
I had bought 1 black Boca shirt in Boulder this summer, and I ordered in 2 different hues of blue (gorgeous!). Love them all.
This cut is slimming and looks great dressed up or down.
- love the shirt but a little pricey -Judy
- Washes well
- Sent back -Kerri
- Too tight around the bust and not long enough.
- I like the shirt and color -lizann
- I like the shape, color and quality of this shirt. My only problem is that the scoop neck is so large that bra straps show at the shoulder. I almost have to wear something under it or an uncomfortable strapless bra.
- Disappointed -dron
- This top runs very small. When I ordered it I did not see the warnings. Also, when I ordered it I had only 2 choices of color but now there are more choices?? I get very frustrated with the bugginess of the Fresh Produce site. Half the time nothing works when I click on it. Anyway....I am a size 14 and not busty. I figured an XL would be plenty large and even allow for shrinkage. Not so. It fits like it's a medium. I'm not sure what to do with it. If I go for a plus size version, the neck is going to be huge because it's already huge in the XL. Very disappointed.
- Runs small -Annie
- I was so disappointed in this shirt. I liked the color, but it was so tight through the bust and I am a very average size. My other disappointment was that the shirt was just thrown inside the packing bag and was not in an protective clear plastic bag. Is this how Fresh Produce respects their product?
- Very flattering fit for a t-shirt. -Mary
- This shirt is my new favorite. I do not wear t-shirt style shirts because they look too square and box-like. This shirt is very flattering. Looks great with skirts, shorts and pants. Can be dressed up, or comfortable for exercise.
- Order a size up -Nancy
- I have worn a small in every Fresh Produce top I have ever purchased but this shirt seems to run a little small. I am going to return it for the medium.